The company DESIOS
was founded in 2015 by the graduate engineer Michael Lüders, who gained his experience in shipbuilding and offshore wind energy within 17 years working for SAM Electronics GmbH in Hamburg where he was successfully in charge as a project engineer for switch and control gear, later on as a project manager for the complete electrical outfitting of seagoing vessels and last as a Sales Director for turn-key projects in the field of shipbuilding and offshore wind energy in Germany and abroad.
With the experience he gained during that time and after many conversations with ship owners, shipping companies, ship yards, steel building companies and many more interesting business partners he had the idea and developed the concept of a company which offers cross-system solutions in a flexible, customer-, and target-orientated manner.
We at DESIOS turn our focus in particular on sustainability and long-term partnerships to be a reliable factor for our customers. During a project we are in regular contact with all involved parties, so we can identify potential problems at an early stage, or even better avoid them from the outset.
Michael Lüders references in project handling, project management and sales are:
- Project engineer for low-voltage switchboards in different shipbuilding projects
- Establishment of the field of business of offshore wind energy at SAM Electronics GmbH
- Project manager with system responsibility at:
- Roll-on/Roll-off Ferries
- Cruise Ship „Pride of America“
- Scientific research vessel „Maria S. Merian“
- Mega Yachts
- Sales achievements at:
- Electrical systems for Mega Yacht
- Electrical turn-key package for cable-laying ship
- Outfitting of transition pieces and platforms of the offshore wind energy
Michael Lüders also is an advisory member of the management board of the WindEnergy Network e.V. association located in Rostock, whose goals and interests (e.g. “Organization of interdisciplinary regional and nationwide cooperation of companies and institutions in the field of Wind energy…”) stand as well for sustainability, system-wide cooperation and pooling of know-how, as the work of DESIOS does.
Please feel free to contact us for more information about our portfolio of services.